OUR APPROACH TO A MORE OPEN GOVERNMENT AND BETTER COMMUNITY.
- We will provide equal opportunities for all Cherry Hill residents working for the people, not bureaucrats and politicians. With this team, our community will have a more balanced and diverse municipal government. Our slate is complete with a community advocate, animal advocate, disabled small business owner, and a Vietnam war veteran. We will produce a broader community experience that is friendlier and more sensitive to the needs of ALL of our residents. How many local small-business owners received some form of financial relief during the pandemic? We support and value all small businesses. We will govern our community of residents and businesses with integrity and transparency
- Did you know that the current township administration view Cherry Hill residents as “customers”. Customers have the option of “shopping elsewhere” and can demand refunds”. When have you ever received a refund on your taxes? Did you know that our municipal taxes are higher than our state taxes? Reducing municipal taxes and providing access to see where your money is spent, dollar for dollar is our top priority. We will prioritize community over urbanization and take full advantage of the new construction tax ratable. Do you know where the new tax ratables are going?
- Did you know the largest portion of your tax dollars goes toward schools? We will offer much needed oversight and accountability. We believe in and promote school choice. Did you know that our schools went from the 1st percentile to the 3rd percentile in state testing? Do you like paying more for less? Did you know that approximately 72% of the school budget goes toward salaries and benefits, leaving only 28% to go towards our children?
- Who would like to have a township sponsored Fourth of July Parade Celebration? We support community engagement with festive activities for all, such as a July 4th parade. We are supporters of our police, firefighters and EMT’s. We willreestablish community spirit and patriotism.
- We will review aging infrastructure, utilities, parks, and roadways. We will help bring a new multi-use community center and event space for our neighbors. We will provide necessary oversight and assure progress in implementing the Small Cell Infrastructure (internet via cell phone technology).
Paid for by A New Cherry Hill, Treasurer, 1175 Marlkress Rd. PO Box 4143, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034